Thursday, October 16, 2008

फ्रिदय्स breakfast

This morning at Brisbane Business SWAP we had James Mcnamara present the ways of knowing and understanding the other persons in your business. Even though James was using a white board, I was able to interperet what profile of person he was referring.

As James informed us there are several hundred profiling programs out there. You just need to find the one that matches what you can relate. If you are an animal person. You may wish to discuss the profiling that has eagles, turkeys and penguins. Or if you are a automobile lover you may wish to hear about trucks and Mercedes Benz.

I enjoyed the presentation as I usually do. I have a liking for the keynotes that are filled with content. It seems to keep my mind awake. Now that I am the Speaker Seeker for the club. If I don't get it right I will work it out on the way. I find it very unfortunate for the members and guests who don't attend, due to the fact I and the other people who are there think as to what the people who are not there miss out.

The Website for James Mcnamara.
www.impactfactory.com.au

Please forward me an email.
info@vipas.biz

1 comment: