Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fundraiser, वेस्टर्न रेड ceder

You may not know this, I am involved in a fundraiser. I am climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, March next year. This is for the Prevent Blindness Foundation. The money will be going towards Macular Degeneration Research.
www.pbf.org.au

I created a vase shaped bowl. The money raised from the sale will be fully donated toward the charity.

The item is a laminated western Red Ceder Bowl I created on a laithe. This bowl is unique because it is two bowls glued together and finished with sand paper. The shape is something I had been toyng with for a while. But it took a while to grasp it to create what I was looking for.

I wish to thank Sarah Logue of Super Cruz for the assistance to place this item on Ebay. www.supercruz.com.au

The charity Sarah works with is;
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Northlakesladies


Do you want to make a donation or wish for more information email me; info@vipas.biz

No comments: