Tuesday, October 21, 2008

क्लाइंट Relations

A business tip for you. Only if you wish to use it.
It is so simple you won't believe it. Four telephone calls per day. That's it. You contact four of your previous clients a day. Just make contact.

Keeping the relationship will save you mountains of money on marketing. Plus if these people remember who you are they will do the word of mouth, for you. I haven't worked out why so many businesses are pushing so hard to find new clients all of the time. Especially when you have had clients who have drifted. Yes, I understand some of those who have drifted are not worth ringing. However, they may know of someone who can use, or is intensely looking for a business like yours to ease the stress!!!!!

Do you have employees? Great... Get them to do the same. Let's do the maths. You are making four calls a day, plus you have three employees in the office. You + Three staff each making four calls a day equals 16 calls a day. Multiply this by five, which is the number of days n a week. Presto,,, your business has contacted 80 people. NOW WHAT WILL THAT DO TO THE BOTTOM LINE........................

Just imagine some of those coming back due to you taking the up front aproach and making contact. Several of those contracts return. All you have done is participated in 15 minutes of marketing per day and increased your client relations.

If this works for you. What about remunerating me for my tip. I will trust you to contact me and tell me how successful the calls were. Iwill leave it up to you to get back.

How about you flick me a nice fat 5% on the profit gain from these people coming back. I am in Brisbane, Queensland

Contact me via email;
info@vipas.biz

No comments: