Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here it is, the year 2010. Friday 5th February is the first breakfast for BRISBANE Business SWAP. We will have Kevin Ryan, with “Tilt! Sell. Selling Skills for a Buyer’s Market”.

My role as speaker seeker for the club has proven to be exciting. Using social media to increase contacting people, easier. Twitter is working a treat. I have speakers following who know of other speakers and have recommended several speakers to me. Much easier then having to follow people. Linkedin is another source of speakers who have proven to keep an eye on what is going on out there in presentation world. I seem to be getting contacts from a variety of presenters. This is truelly what I was trying to develop for this year. I am putting into place systems and developing a whole new strategy.

I am looking forward to the first meeting with the business mentoring club which Chris Bakens is developing.

A very exciting year.

"The only person stopping you, is you"

I will have a complete new website up soon for business. Looking forward to developing the information for it.

Already have a new website for speaking. http://www.brianhaupt.com

Have a twitter account; @vipas01

Plus you will find me on Linkedin. Just do a search.

No comments: